The school offers basic education for the deaf children to help them cater their day to day challenges and at the same time learn skills along with necessary primary and secondary education.
Following are the services that the school offers:
· Schooling facilities from Montessori to Secondary
· Comprehensive analysis of each case
· Free essential hearing aids to the underprivileged children
· Group Speech Therapy
· Free books and uniforms
· Library and Computer Lab for students
· Free pick and drop facility
· Vocational training and sports
Individual child’s progress is evaluated every semester i.e. August, November and February. The progress report is then discussed with parents.
WHAT DOES THE SCHOOL TEACH
· Language and communications skills that include speech therapy, sign languages, speech reading and reading and writing in Urdu / English
· Social and practical skills
· Moral and Religious Education
· Science, Mathematics, Social Studies, Arts and Crafts
· Physical education including games and Martial Arts
One of our utmost objectives is to enable these handicapped children, earn their own living when they grow up and lead a sustainable life. We strive to enable these children to communicate with the society and make their day to day life easier. Above all, we try to reinforce the ability of the parents to share their joy with these handicapped children and educate their parents to help their children learn to be contributing members of society.
We provide hearing equipment, training and education to these handicapped children, in order to assist them in communicating normally.
We also have speech therapy classes, impart stitching and computer training. Equipped with these skills, these children will be able to earn for themselves and share the burden of supporting their families.